Afternoon delight at De Bakkerswinkel


Pictured on top: smoked trout salad with saffron mayonnaise; on the left: a natural scone with clotted cream (paired with the not pictured but oh so delicious homemade passion fruit jam); on the right: picture of De Bakkerswinkel located at Westerpark.
Lunch at De Bakkerswinkel is truly a treat. One must be prepared to endure the chaos though and some patience is certainly necessary, especially when visiting in weekends. I've visited numerous times, and the food really rarely disappoints. What I love about this place, is that whether I have my mindset on a wholesome or slightly more sinful meal (think: rich salads versus scones and all kinds of yummy cakes) , the menu is extensive enough to satisfy both needs.In my particular case, on that sunny sunday afternoon, I craved both :) So after a long walk to Westerpark, I gave in. And as you must've noticed, it was more than satisfactory.


× Next »

0 Comment(s)